Monday, November 14, 2011

Can i transfer my home video to my computer to burn a dvd?

Yes, I know JVC GR-AXM18U, it use vhs tapes to store the movies, so I think you need to transfer the videos from your jvc vhs tapes to computer hard drive at first, transfer videos from vhs tapes to computer, need some special device, you can go to your local jvc or vhs tapes store for help, after transfer the vhs tape videos to your computer harddrive, then you can burn the videos to DVD from computer with the right software, I am using RZ DVD Creator to burn computer videos to video DVD, it can directly convert any videos to standard video DVD and burn to any DVD disc(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), and the burned video DVD can be played well on DVD player. You can yahoo or google search and download RZ DVD Creator, hope these infos can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment