Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why Fight Religion If It's Made Up?

not a burden for me.....i know!!!...and i dont try to covert ppl as i dont attend church on pretty much any basis...nor do i belong or am a part of a congergation.....just put it this way...i have proof!! and it didnt come from a bible and no one told me....jesus did infact pay me a visit....i did not see his face ...but very much felt his hand...his right one to be exact..on my shoulder....and i felt a calming....and a sense of love.....and i was in a great deal of pain at this time..as i was temporarily imoblie....his hand felt like flesh ...and he wore what i felt was a leather band on his wrist...i was sorta froze to my surprise...and was unable to turn and look...2 weeks went by ...i had told ppl about this...and wondered who's hand that was...i was like i may never know...then without why ...i picked up the bible that was given to me years ago...that i have never read...as it came to me as a memorial gift ...and looked in it and one page had him on the cross...and 1 hand was bound ...and it was his right hand!!! i was shocked!!! and i knew in my heart that was his hand that touched me...and made me feel that every thing would be ok....and i had surgery ...and i walk now....limited activity...but i can walk!!! ok so u may say the surgery did that....sure some...even the dr said he could not tell me the perallis of that!! and no one can tell me that did't happen...because i was there and i know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment