Monday, November 14, 2011

I think i'm annoyed with myself more than with him.?

This guy was in my life for a few months almost 2 years ago then poof he was gone. I dealt with it got over it and moved on. He reappears in my life out of no where and at first I was fine even ignoring the fact that he was there. of course as always the text messages, the phone calls the sweet words start up and i eventually find those stupid old feelings coming back to me. A part of me thinks well maybe this is our 2nd chance let see how this goes. HOW IT GOES WELL IT GOES, he throws me crazy nothing but text messages and facebook messages that evolve in to nothing NOTHING. We haven't gone out we havent hung out nothing, I'm mad at myself for allowing myself to let those old feelings return. I was fine i was over him and I allowed myself to consider the possibility. He said he didn't want me why would things suddenly be different. It's me, why do I allow myself to fall for this crap now here I am, with nothing more than before except now i';m having to get over him again AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment