Sunday, November 13, 2011

I have had my period 3 times in the past month?

I am 27 years old. My cycles used to only 14 days long so to help regulate it my doctor put me on birth control. I was on Birth control for about a year. I went off of it last December to try to have a baby. I didn’t get my natural period back until mid march and ever since then my cycles have now been 19 days long instead of 14. I also have only been having my period for 2 days and it’s been super light. Well September 19th I started my period as usual. I had it for two days and then it was gone. Well 4 days later I started another period. It last 9 days and was like an actual period. It was super heavy or anything but there was blood flow for once. Well I FINALLY got off that and then now 4 days later after that I am starting my period yet again (ugg!). And this time it is like an actual period too but maybe a little on the heavy side so far. I have been testing with one of those 300 dollar monitors for ovulation my doctor told me to get because she says those are the most accurate. I have been using it for 3 months. But only 1 day out of the last 3 months I have had a high fertility, never peak fertility. So I was uming that I am not ovulating. Well now it’s the 2nd day of this 3rd period and I tested this morning and it said high ovulation. So I have no clue what is going on. Why would I be getting a bunch of period in a row all of a sudden? Why would I be gearing up for ovulation now? Is this something I should mention to my doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment