Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it reall love begets love PLZ help me u peoplegive me the detail of Eleanor Hill working in RED R NGOlondon

sense of lonliness,sense of anxeity,sense of revolution,sense of death,sense of life, sense of reall happiness are the major sighnes of a areal love. for example am telling u my personnel love story. there was a girl from North London her name was Eleanor hill she was coordinator in Red R NGO of UK . she came here in affected areas of pakistan by earth quake to rehabilitate and reconstruct them. when i met 1st time with her what was i read in stories am really saying comes to my mind. that time i felt she is my every thing .her look her body,her languge,her style ,her behaviuor,and her attitude superb one i never ever seen in my life . its no doubt she has gone back but her impact has deeply fell down in my heart. i am still abnormal in her absence. now if some one tell me that Eleanor is coming then God better knows my condition. i have wept for many days for her. my friends even my parents could not understand me. some time i said to myself that what i am doing PLZ help me u people.

No comments:

Post a Comment