Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can I be cute and ugly at the same time?

Don't get upset ( i understand it's hard not to be ) it doesn't matter what they think. everything that glitters aint gold. I bet everyone was just sucking up to the teacher. I used to feel the same way, guys always talked to me and said I had a great personality but never wanted to date me so it brought my confidence down a bit.Come to find out all the boys liked me. they felt I was too beautiful (inside and out) they felt like they weren't on my level and weren't good enough for me lol. The only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself. If you feel you're beautiful then everyone else will too, but if you feel the opposite unfortunately everyone else will probably agree. Turn up your confidence the next time you go to cles, pretend there's no one else there but you. When you feel good about yourself everyone else will definately notice and wonder who's she! Don't mope around feeling ugly because it's gonna show! Don't let that pathetic ignment ruin your day! OH yea and and about the guy, trust me on this one, he was just hurt that you weren't into him so he just wanted you to hurt too thats why he said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment