Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I feel so hopeless and sad :(?

OK I'm so sad.. Me and my hubby have been TTC for 2 yrs, prior to him I was in a relationship for 4 yrs and we also were TTC.. we didn't get any help medically though. Anyways I got a phone call from my ex's mother and she was telling me how she misses me and all this stuff (as usual).. She also told me my ex has a baby on the way (with a woman he hasn't been with very long, didn't have a real future with..etc) IDK if it's the heartache that I'm STILL having problems TTC or if it was heartache from still loving this man I had spent so many yrs with or maybe a mixture of both.. but I burst into tears. It was like confirmation that I'm soooooo the one w/the fertility problem.. I wasn't thinking about him-he was the last thing on my mind.. until now. I'm just so hurt that after all this, he has a good night w/a woman and gets her pregnant.. His family wanted nothing else but for me to have his child (him as well).. when i spoke to his mother she was like "it should have been u, i'm not happy, i don't like the woman he is with".. and all this stuff. I love my husband don't get me wrong, and I'm happy I chose him, but it just KILLS me to know, that my ex has got the child i so desperately have been trying to have.. Now tomorrow I have to throw a shower tomorrow for my 21 yr old cousin who is pregnant with her second unplanned pregnancy.. but that's another story for another time.. I just really need to be cheered up.. I'm sitting next to 2 pregnant women at work and all i hear about is what their going to name their babies and all this baby talking stuff, and I just long to be in the conversation..

No comments:

Post a Comment