Friday, November 11, 2011

Should Y!Answers have Moderators in the Sports section?

I'm going to try not to grapple with you again, reviving the hard feelings that arose when we argued a week or two ago, though there are quite a few controversial things in your question. My sarcasm-free and conflict-avoiding response: I completely agree with your moderator theory. However, in forums such as the b-ball section of Y!A, everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it idiotic, misguided, hate-filled, etc. Nothing can be done about the morons who reside here, and, as I tell everyone who asks the same basic question that you have, if you can't take the heat, you have no business in this section. No offense if I'm coming off rude, because I not only want to get rid of any feud between us fellow Lakers fans, but also because I've got a feeling that my account will be suspended after getting reported a few more times. That's a ton of points down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment