Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I feel like a bad person............am i?

so many people just dont like me i havent an idea why though........ i lost myself i dont know what to do anymore........i mean i dont judge people on how they look or how they sound or anything ( if a man's voice is high i dont call him gay and make fun of him or how he looks) i asecpt evrey body else for who they are and always offer them to talk to me or tell me when their felling down so i can be their for them.....i mean i dont care what haters say but am i really that a bad of a person? i mean my heart warms up when people say good stuff to me and i want to get to know them....i dont jump to a cunclusion and judge what happen between the 2 or whatever number of people......because i could really care less about fights..i dont like nobody getting hurt. why do i feel so lost though? its hard for me these days and my depression just wont go away. it started when my X left me. i wrote her back but she still hasent replied.....what should i do about my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment