Thursday, November 10, 2011

What hair straightener should I get?

I have naturally straight wavy hair. But for one week straight i decided to go to the pool everyday for a week and in that week my hair got frizzy, and kinda curly/wavy look. And its not so thick. Im trying to find a good hair straightener that will leave my hair looking straight, sleek, and frizz free, making it feel soft. But please do not say CHI, GHD, VIDAL SOON, OR ANY OTHER HAIR STRAIGHTENER THAT WILL GO OVER 50 DOLLARS. I wanted to actually know if you can recommend me a hair straightener that's kinda on the low price side. Like, does conair, revlon, and any other hair straightener work good? i was also thinking about purchasing the instyler at my local walmart but it didnt work for me as well as i wanted it too. so any one that will recommend me a good one please make sure it will give me everything i want but without me wasting my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment