Saturday, November 5, 2011

How long did it take?

How long did it take after going off the birth control pills for your cycle to become regular again. I have always had a very very regular cycle- like 9-11am cd 28 my period would start. My last period was june 30 (when i went off the bcp). I should have started on monday but still haven't and have had BFN HPTs. I don't feel pregnant like I did with my first pregnancy but i don't feel AF either. I have more symptoms of pregnancy, bloody noses, increased nasal mucus, increased cm, food cravings/aversions, exhaustion, peeing every 1.5hrs. I just don't know what to do or think. At what point should I call the midwife (she does my well women care as well) because I am not having periods or a bfp. Any ideas when to test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment