Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need 'guy' advice.?

I have a fourteen-year old cousin and I'm literally like her sister because she has two brothers to whom she can't really talk to so here's the problem she's been telling me about how she gets jealous when she sees other girls hugging guys and etc. and how she hasn't had a boyfriend and she's in highschool.She keeps asking me if I think she's ugly/hideous and I don't know what to do because I've told her that everyone is beautiful in their own way and that she shouldn't care about what other people say but it doesn't change.her self esteem is low I think she's pretty but she's skinny and i'm talking about nicole richie skinny & there are some guys at her school who make fun of her b/c she's 'flat'. I guess that's why her self-confidence is low.I have gone to her parents about this but they're saying that it's a part of life & everyone has to go through it and to tell you the truth that's true but I love my cousin and i don't want her to go all emo on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment